Monday, February 17, 2014

The moment in time

It is a moment in time.

It is that moment right before your life changes forever.

I remember feeling it the night before we got married.

I remember feeling it before each of our children were born.

I am on the brink of it once again.
We will meet our sweet son in the morning.

Our 6th child.

No, it never becomes old hat.

He is a new creation.

Created by our God in His image.

Created with a purpose.

Gifted to us.

The reality of the gift is heavy on me today.

I do not deserve it.

I am so grateful.

The tears just flow and flow as I feel him move around in my tummy.

Father,
Thank you for this blessing!  Please give me all that I need to be his Mommy.  Allow me to always be mindful of the privilege it is to raise him.  I ask that you would give me your eyes to see all my children.  Allow my words to be loving even when I am tired and weary.  You have carried me this far and I know that you will strengthen me as I meet their needs.  Thank you Lord.  Thank you for this sacred time.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment